The New Marvel-Phile

Posted by hawkeye 
Re: The New Marvel-Phile
September 17, 2019 11:43AM
Jubilee4
If we don't have Facebook, could we still submit things for the Marvel-Philes?

Absolutely! You can e-mail me any submissions to themarvelphile @ gmail.com

Thanks!
September 17, 2019 01:46PM
Jubilee4
If we don't have Facebook, could we still submit things for the Marvel-Philes?
Yes you can to themarvelphile at gmail dot com!!! Hawkeye beat me to it!!!

Thanks in Advance!!! J.A.M.
October 01, 2019 07:37AM
Howdy Folks;

I had planned last year to be the last year of my write-ups, and I didn't get to thirty like I had wanted.

Well, I figure I'll do a limited number of Halloween write-ups this year, 10 to be exact over the course of October.

I need to re-link the images for the others as I was using Tinypic for the images over the last four years, and it went away, hence the image errors.

Anyway, I'll post a few new write-ups over the next few weeks.

Thanks, and Happy Halloween!
October 07, 2019 02:02PM
It's a new month, and with it comes a new issue of The New Marvel-Phile! This month we go for something completely different than our usual fare, and present a resource for Judges running vigilante or street-level campaigns! Thanks to MoonSylver for allowing us to present this to the Marvel masses!

MP_City of Crime
Attachments:
open | download - MP-029_City_of_Crime.pdf (1.71 MB)
November 22, 2019 11:44AM
It may be getting cold out there, but the cold has never affected the SERPENT SOCIETY! The UCP is proud to present the 30th issue of The New Marvel-Phile, featuring the Serpent Society! It also features standups by Jacob Blackmon, and a brand new map by Andrew Goldstein! Enjoy!

MP030
December 13, 2019 05:59PM
Be ready... it's going to be an exciting two-issue month! The first one will be released this weekend! And one of the profiles is...

Sub-Mariner_Vol_1_68
December 15, 2019 10:05AM
Here's our first release this month, featuring Detroit Steel, Rescue, and my personal favorite, Force! It's a great complement to our recent release - Iron Man's Armory!

Link

MP031
December 25, 2019 04:52AM
Sweet Christmas! It's a special holiday edition of The New Marvel-Phile! In between visits with family and friends, enjoy this special issue!

Link

MP032
December 31, 2019 10:29AM
Just in time to close out 2019, the UCP is proud to present the 2019 Marvel-Phile Annual, featuring the Nova Corps! This one was selected by a contest winner (Bryan A. Gibbs... sorry for it taking so long!)... so who knows what the 2020 annual will consist of? Enjoy!

Link

MP2019_Cover
January 02, 2020 01:00PM
YES!!! Soooo much cooler than the GL Corps!!!

... Sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel is a muzzle flash.
January 17, 2020 10:02AM
Here's a sneak preview of issues to come! I hope you enjoy what we have in store for you!

82464487_10218204672966059_7156350812984180736_o
January 25, 2020 04:38AM
Who wants to go Space Truckin'?! Well, now you can join the adventures of US1 and his gang - all included in this month's issue of The New Marvel-Phile!

MP33
Attachments:
open | download - MP-033-Truckin.pdf (1.78 MB)
February 27, 2020 01:31PM
I realized that I completely forgot to upload February's issue here!

Happy Valentines Day everyone! To celebrate, we are releasing this month's issue of The New Marvel-Phile! This month's issue features some Spider-man foes that, while tempted, you probably should not ask out on a date!

Thanks to all who contributed to this month's issue! And if you're interested in helping out, then come join us at the creative team! [www.facebook.com]

MP034
Attachments:
open | download - MP-034_femme_fatales.pdf (2.14 MB)
March 30, 2020 05:28AM
The British are coming! The British are HERE... in this month's issue of The New Marvel-Phile, featuring characters from the Marvel UK line of comics! This is the first of a couple of issues featuring the Marvel UK characters from the talented Tom Roake!

Link

MP035
April 01, 2020 06:00AM
It's a new month, and that means a new issue of The New Marvel-Phile! This month's issue comes courtesy of Andrew Goldstein - we are sure all of the characters featured in this issue will become central figures of your campaigns!

Link

MP036
April 12, 2020 06:45PM
I wanted to write to say I REALLY appreciate what you guys have done with the Marvel Phile. I have already used the Nova Corps book. I also wanted to really say I appreciate the Mythological sourcebooks. Those are amazing.
April 12, 2020 09:20PM
powerman925
I wanted to write to say I REALLY appreciate what you guys have done with the Marvel Phile. I have already used the Nova Corps book. I also wanted to really say I appreciate the Mythological sourcebooks. Those are amazing.

Thanks, glad you like them!
May 04, 2020 02:54PM
For May, we decided to do something a little different, and thanks to Jim Tilley, we are pleased to present the Sinister Syndicate! However, instead of profiles, we are a series of eight stand-alone encounters that can easily be placed into any city-based campaign!

MP037
Attachments:
open | download - MP-037_Sinister_Syndicate.pdf (1.47 MB)
June 07, 2020 04:36AM
And if you thought dealing with today's technology was tough, try being any of these folks! The first of this month's issues features a bunch of characters modified with Deathlok technology, written by Frank Stark with assistance by Simon Barns. We hope you enjoy!

Link

MP038
June 15, 2020 11:29PM
Love this edition guys! Deathlok has always been a favorite of mine.
June 17, 2020 10:14AM
powerman925

Thanks! Hopefully you all will enjoy the 2nd issue for June, coming out later this week.
June 25, 2020 12:09PM
Continuing the classic Marvel tradition of releasing two comic issues per month during the summer, we are proud to present Red Wolf! Featuring the stats for all the men who have borne the name throughout the past, present, and even the future!

MP039
Attachments:
open | download - MP-039_RedWolves.pdf (2.7 MB)
July 04, 2020 11:42AM
hawkeye
powerman925

Thanks! Hopefully you all will enjoy the 2nd issue for June, coming out later this week.

Well you were right of course Hawkeye! I love the new Red Wolf supplement. My favorite parts being The Wolf God and The Red Wolf from The original Hercules Miniseries. I’ve always liked that character and wished Marvel used him for more than just the continuation of the future Herc story they did later. My only personal changes would be to give him either Excellent or Remarkable body armor and increase his energy blast but other than that I all in with it. Red Wolf is an interesting character and lineage.
July 04, 2020 11:55AM
Hey I also wanted to show my appreciation for the Gulf Coast Avengers Gamers Handbook you guys put out. I love this idea of taking the Avengers and extrapolating out a logical regional expansion for the team. As I’ve stated before I recently got my son interested in playing the classic Marvel game with me and these new books and resources kinda help me bond with him. I’m currently trying to build a game world that incorporates elements and characters from The mythos of Hero Games Champions, The Dc sourcebook and comics and Marvel.
July 10, 2020 03:56PM
powerman925
Hey I also wanted to show my appreciation for the Gulf Coast Avengers Gamers Handbook you guys put out. I love this idea of taking the Avengers and extrapolating out a logical regional expansion for the team. As I’ve stated before I recently got my son interested in playing the classic Marvel game with me and these new books and resources kinda help me bond with him. I’m currently trying to build a game world that incorporates elements and characters from The mythos of Hero Games Champions, The Dc sourcebook and comics and Marvel.

Thanks! The GCA was my writeup of my team from when I played as a teen in the late 80s. I wanted to expand it out a bit to include all the various villains and NPCs my team interacted with.

I'm glad that these books are helping you to have fun with your son... treasure those moments. Mine just left for Navy boot camp a few weeks ago, and I miss hanging out with him.
July 15, 2020 03:09PM
And the British have returned... in Volume 2 of Tom Roake's British Invasion Marvel-Phile!

Link

MP040
September 13, 2020 09:16PM
Hi all! Hi Hawkeye ! These materials are good! I hope it continues. cool smiley
September 28, 2020 02:24PM
For September... this month's issue of The New Marvel-Phile is out... and it's Doom-tastic!

Link

MP041
September 29, 2020 07:09AM
I liked the last few quite a bit!
October 01, 2020 03:00PM
thejackolantern
I liked the last few quite a bit!

Thank you! High praise coming from a seasoned creator of profiles!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 17
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.