Terrorist organization ULTIMATUM is an acronym which stands for Underground Liberated Totally Integrated Mobile Army To Unite Mankind.
The organization is ideologically opposed to the concepts of nationalism and countries, and its activities are designed to subvert the governments and political structures of all nations. The full origins of ULTIMATUM have yet to be disclosed, but it is known that the bulk of its membership is culled from the ranks of experienced agents of HYDRA who suddenly found themselves unemployed in the wake of the demise of that long extant terrorist group. Agents of ULTIMATUM have the following game statistics:
|Typical Ultimatum Operative|
* Typical Resources as individuals; Incredible Resources if backed by ULTIMATUM.
** The former statistic applies to individuals normally; the latter applies to those acting while wearing ULTIMATUM suits.
- Body Armor: Members of ULTIMATUM wear black and white uniforms which are made of ballistic cloth and provide Typical protection from physical attacks.
- Goggles: The goggles of their uniforms grant them Good protection from light-based blinding attacks.
- All soldiers of ULTIMATUM are equipped with submachine guns and knives, the statistics for which can be found respectively on pages 43 and 45 of the Advanced Set Players' Book. They also carry at least one spare clip of ammo for the submachine guns.
- Standard-issue ULTIMATUM troops are trained in Guns and Martial Arts B talents. Of course, Judges are free to create nonstandard, agents as well.