Can someone do a better version of Harley Quinn?

Posted by civet5285 
Can someone do a better version of Harley Quinn?
August 19, 2009 01:59PM
May have a game to use her in, but I find her unbelievably over-statted (she has fighting abilities that are around Daredevil/Iron Fist level, and is stronger than either!) I know characters have been getting upped in all sorts of ways, but Excellent Strength? She has never shown any superhuman powers, and a woman of her height and build would be, maybe Typical(6) or even high-Typical (9) at best. I'd put her at Ty(6). What about her other stats, do you think?

F: Gd(10)
A: Gd(14)
S: Ty(6)
E: Gd(10)
R: Ty(6)
I: Gd(10)
P: Ty(6)
Health: 40

I don't have a problem with her other talents and so on, but her FASERIP was absurdly overstatted.

What do you think?
Re: Can someone do a better version of Harley Quinn?
August 20, 2009 03:02AM
Check out her Wikipedia page: [en.wikipedia.org] . During No Man's Land, Harley was injured and Poison Ivy healed her and enhanced her using her plants. I can't find a page that talks about it, but I've also never seen Harley overly strong. That's why I gave her Ex Strength.

Ben Riely

"Hey, it's Waffle Time! It's Waffle Time! Won't you have some waffles of mine!"
August 20, 2009 03:25AM
Ben:

First, thank you for all your time, effort and energy, and how much you put into this. It is much appreciated.

I would respectfully say, though, that enchanced would be Gd (10), which would make her as strong in game terms as Iron Fist or Daredevil. Ex(20) puts her as strong as Batman, Kingpin and Captain America, which makes no sense at all.

Thanks again for your response.

Paul
August 21, 2009 02:25AM
With respect, I think that the treatment that Ivy gave Harley radically changed her biology, which does place her at the top levels of human pique perfection. As seen in Secret Six, Countdown, and Gotham Sirens, Harley has shown far greater strength than a woman her build and age. I tend to agree that Harley is more agile than as posted, with far greater endurance and 'superhuman' (for her) strength. I think that prior however, she was no stronger and no more agile than a normal woman her age.

This is not counting her gifts from the goddess Artemis from 'Countdown' (Which have, for the most part faded).

My two cents

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 12
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.