Posted by Taarna 
New villian. KA-Boom
July 08, 2009 11:06AM
Wilson Barry III
Ka-Boom
Hi-tech villain

Fighting: Excellent
Agility: Excellent
Strength: Good ( Incredible in battle suit )
Endurance : Excellent ( Incredible in battle suit )
Reason : Incredible
Intitution : Excellent
Psyche : Excellent

Health : 70 ( 120 in battle suit )

Powers: Hyper Invention

Ka-boom has a dark green battle suit that grants him the following powers:

Body Armor: Remarkable vs Physical, Energy, Fire, Radiation, Cold, Sonic, and Acid

Rocket flight : Incredible air speed.

Radar cloak - Incredible.

Offensive weapons:

Acid Spray - Incredible damage. Can eat through any material less then Incredible in rake. Range 1 area

Sonic boom grenade - Incredible damage. Green Endurance feat roll needed to avoid being stunned for 1-10 rounds

Flame thrower - Remarkable damage. Range 2 areas

Freeze Ray - Incredible damage. Range 2 areas.

Disintegration Ray - Amazing damage. Range 10 areas. After an Agility FEAT to hit, the character makes a Disintegration FEAT versus either Endurance, protective power rank, or Material Strength, whichever is hardest. If successful, the target is destroyed entirely. If the FEAT fails, the target still suffers power rank damage. Against non-living targets, Disintegration will only affect an amount of weight up to what could be lifted using power rank as Strength.

Adhesive spray - Incredible. Range 1 area. Target is stuck like a fly to fly paper for 20-30 rounds, unless they make a green strength feat roll. Three attempts can be made.

Stink Bomb - Targets must make a yellow psyche feat roll or vomit from a foul odor. Range 1 area. Duration 100 rounds.

Explosive bombs - Amazing TNT based damage.

Computer scrambler ray - Incredible damage to machines via an electro managetic pulse. . Range 5 areas.

Talents : Battle suit design, Repair / Tinker, Journalism, Actor, Computers. Demolitions expert.

Resources : Incredible.

Running Ka-boom: Ka-boom owns insurance companies, radio stations, several newspapers Internet web sites, and local television stations. He is known to black mail corporations, and private citizens. Ka-Boom retains the service of the best paparazzi camera men, hookers, newspaper reporters, and private eyes. Many of his top clients include nations, politicians, and corporations. It is said that Ka-Boom has the dirt on anyone famous. And if he doesn't have it, he can make it up by staging an event, doctoring a photo, or leaking out false information through the press. Various mafia based people act as the top level executives in his companies

Ka-boom also makes money by blowing up buildings, and bridges....for a fee of course. To date he has not been caught. His identity is a secret, and he always has an albi when he puts his battle suit on. They say he has a twin brother.

Known enemies include Iron Man, J.J. Jamenison, DareDevil, Spider-man, Kingpin, and Sheild,
Re: New villian. KA-Boom
July 12, 2009 07:29PM
Another very interesting villian! I hope you don't mind if I use him when I run MSHRPG next?
July 14, 2009 08:06AM
Aramanthus Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Another very interesting villian! I hope you
> don't mind if I use him when I run MSHRPG next?

Sure. Have fun with him.
July 14, 2009 07:33PM
Cool! Thank you!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 6
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.