Marvel Super Hero Showdown

Posted by salvador 
Marvel Super Hero Showdown
May 28, 2009 06:27AM
Okay, so I have plans for the classic marvel game, so far it's pretty free form unless someone wants to GM, or partially GM. I'm gonna leave it up to the people, but here's a bit about it.

Greetings Marvel Fans, come one and all, this is the place to post your interest in a Marvel styled battle game, where it'd be mostly pvp, but if anyone really familiar with the game wants to GM, this could be more. For now, my idea is a place where people make characters (thus always recruiting) and fight it out, heroes, villains, neutrals... Comics have always had battles between hero and villain, hero and hero, villain and villain, and the reasons are forever. Maybe there'll be a secret war at some point, but just because it's a battle does not make it a non RP game. Unless a veteran could help, beating thugs and robbers is relevantly effortless, and alot of actions are told through details, that way the real battles took place between players.

Any Interests? If so, let me know and I'll link you to a character creation thread... Please only dedicated players. When a story's being told it's one thing, but if your drawn into a battle, please go through. Well, here's what I got planned. There will be a coming features section... It'll say each comic book that comes out (X-Men, Senior Year, Volume 1), a blurb of what's in it (Marks finally grew confidence, and now he's a full fledged member of the team, plus the return of Sabretooth) okay, so that would involve me, and an unknown character Sabretooth, but when we do the announcements, it'll be a collaberative effort. Anyone who wants to be part of it feel free to say, and we'll throw you in. We could use old heroes/villains, new heroes/villains, or even the robotic sentinals, we'll need plenty of those. Other comics include Single Characters (Marksman), Other spinoff ideas (Avengers Interns) or whatever we can do. This is its own universe, complete with a watcher, but like Dastir suggested, if you want a DC or Image hero or styled hero, we can throw you a special comic. Each player will have a few characters, but they'll only interact slightly, unless they are part of a team, and even then are expected to act accordingly to character.
Re: Marvel Super Hero Showdown
May 28, 2009 06:28AM
Players welcome too
May 28, 2009 08:28AM
There's gonna be two sections... Free form battle arena and story line comics.
June 09, 2009 05:25AM
Okay, updating this, because it was an old idea. I'm running a marvel universe set of "mini campaigns" with another player, and I'm looking for a few new players. It's pretty easy going, please check it out. The link is here. http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13782

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 9
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.