Looking for small handful of Players for email based RPG

Posted by askarilord 
Looking for small handful of Players for email based RPG
September 08, 2009 10:02AM
I am running an original homegrown campaign using the Expert Edition rules, which I am in the process of rebooting as a result of a period of inactivity. The game is set in an alternate reality with its own history and superhumans, and there is no connection to either the Marvel or DC universes. If anyone is interested I've included the link for the group below, or you may contact me for additional information.

Randy, the Askari Lord

[groups.yahoo.com]
Re: Looking for small handful of Players for email based RPG
September 09, 2009 05:38PM
Howdy,

Still looking for players? I would be interested in playing
September 09, 2009 08:46PM
Feel free to contact me off list. The game has not yet restarted as I am in the process of doing a number of OCC History post to help fully establish the world's history.

Randy
September 10, 2009 12:57PM
stephenglasgow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Howdy,
>
> Still looking for players? I would be interested
> in playing

He's a good GM so I'm sure if you join you'll enjoy yourself. If I hadn't had some weird disconnect back at the end of May that stopped my RP connection cold I'd still be playing. But maybe I'll get it back before the year's out.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.schlockmercenary.com] - The Gospel of Uncle Ben

[www.furaffinity.net] - Website of Marvel Comics Artist Rusty Haller. R.I.P

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

Be Courteous: Remember to quote who you're replying to so everyone knows who and what you were responding to.
September 10, 2009 01:21PM
Thanks for the heads up and information, Nightmask. I had a feeling that there was something that must of come up to stall out the game. Hopefully you will be able to return soon.

Randy
September 10, 2009 01:25PM
askarilord Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks for the heads up and information,
> Nightmask. I had a feeling that there was
> something that must of come up to stall out the
> game. Hopefully you will be able to return soon.
>
> Randy

You're welcome, should have said something sooner but it was a total disconnect and I'm still not sure why. Running Dash was pretty fun for a variety of reasons but I just shut down. Thanks and hopefully I'll recover that connection soon so I can get back to having some fun.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.schlockmercenary.com] - The Gospel of Uncle Ben

[www.furaffinity.net] - Website of Marvel Comics Artist Rusty Haller. R.I.P

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

Be Courteous: Remember to quote who you're replying to so everyone knows who and what you were responding to.
September 11, 2009 08:59AM
Not a problem as I can understand what you are experiencing...had a similar thing happen to me not long ago, and got out of rping for a while so as to recharge the mental batteries and such.

Randy
September 22, 2009 07:28AM
Are you still looking for players?
November 25, 2009 08:58AM
Are you still looking for players\characters?
November 25, 2009 09:25AM
New and interested players are always welcome. Just join the group and submit a character sheet to me for review.

Randy

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 7
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.