Finding games by themes?

Posted by Rabioso 
Finding games by themes?
January 01, 2010 03:19PM
I was just wondering if you could do this. I want to join a game (preferably online) but don't know where to start, so it would be nice to be able to find games with given themes, for example, X-Men, Avengers, Teen Titans, etc. I also don't mind creating my own character--so long as it isn't in a randomized, unequal way--but the hosting universe should be at least somewhat familiar.
Re: Finding games by themes?
January 01, 2010 04:11PM
I don't think anyone has catalogued existing online games let along organizing them by categories. Basically, the way I have found games since I got back into this game is to watch game announcements in this forum. There are often people looking for players, or sites with ongoing campaigns and open door policies. It's just a matter of waiting for one that fits something you'd like.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 11
Record Number of Heroes Online: 6 on January 11, 2016
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.