Play by MSN game starting

Posted by MarvelJoe 
Play by MSN game starting
June 22, 2012 08:36AM
Hi, I started off playing MSH when it first came out and always loved it. I'd like to get a campaign going and wondered if anyone is interested in a MSN based game?

* The game would be played on MSN at a time to be agreed. I'm on GMT +0 but I can be fairly flexible.
* Each game session would run for between an hour and two hours, with a short break if its closer to 2 hours.
* Weekly gaming sessions so please be realistic about your availability.
* All characters must be original creations, the campaign will take place in a fictional city in the 80's.
* This isn't a free form game, dice rolls will be made using a dice roller app that you can get for MSN plus.

I'm looking for players that are going to be reliable and who would like to have a fun time playing MSN in pretty much the same way they would if they were sat around my kitchen table.

Let me know if you're interested, thanks.
Re: Play by MSN game starting
July 04, 2012 06:10PM
INterested and PMed you
July 18, 2012 12:10AM
Hi I am interested,

what do mean exactly with original creations?

cu
July 18, 2012 09:35AM
Gideon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi I am interested,
>
> what do mean exactly with original creations?
>
> cu

It means that you'd be playing a character that you have created, rather than one from a comic, TV show, film, book, etc.
August 19, 2012 07:00AM
So how did this turn out?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 6
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.