Play by Post?

Posted by Scarecrow71 
Play by Post?
December 02, 2012 04:40PM
I'm pretty sure that this is the forum to place this, so that's what I'm doing.

I am a member of several play by post gaming sites, but so far the only Marvel game I've been involved in seems to have died. And as I'm always looking for new and better ways to play, I am wondering if anyone here can answer the following question:

Where could one go to find some outstanding classic MSH play by post action?
Re: Play by Post?
December 03, 2012 02:09PM
System or freeform?

December 04, 2012 03:39AM
System. Not a big fan of freeform.
December 04, 2012 12:22PM
Well, I could suggest elliquiy.com as a possibility... providing that you are mature and at least 18 years of age, of course. Elliquiy is the largest adult role playing site on the net by far and is home to, well... a -lot- of RPers. Your game doesn't even have to have adult content if you don't want it to, though most do. We have all manners of games, both system and freeform. It's my home away from home. The only catch is that you must apply for membership and wait around 72 hours to a week for your approval. Well worth it in my opinion.

December 05, 2012 05:41PM
While I appreciate the link, I have to decline that one. I went to the site, and when the first words I see are related to sexual roleplaying....I have to decline.
December 06, 2012 02:38AM
Well as I said, it is an adult role-playing site. Adult doesn't have to mean sex, though. It can mean mature themes as well.

Your decision of course. smiling smiley

There's always Mythweavers.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2012 06:22AM by Punstarr.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 6
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.