Skype game Wednesday Nights (eastern USA)

Posted by barna10 
Skype game Wednesday Nights (eastern USA)
March 18, 2013 10:40PM
Hey,

My group is starting a Classic Marvel game via skype (or possibly Google Hangouts) this Wednesday. We meet-up around 8pm (eastern USA) and play till about 11pm.

I'm a bit rusty and the rest of the group are new to Classic Marvel.

We have 3 but could use some more.

One thing, you must be willing to play AND Judge at some point.

We are just using the Advanced set for now and will expand into the Ultimate Powers book for advancement and power stunts.

The world is homebrew with the group knowing of each other, but no other supers are known. You think you are unique. The city (Columbus, OH) is under siege (think the latest Batman flick prior to Bane taking over) and you think you are it's only hope.

PM me if you are interested.

Re: Skype game Wednesday Nights (eastern USA)
March 19, 2013 04:34AM
Thanks for the invite. Truly wish I could play. I am lucky if I get 20 minutes to do my PBP game. Good luck. Please share how it goes.
May 14, 2013 03:58PM
I'm interested in playing, I've played several home brew marvel superhero games and miss the game and would like to play again.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2013 05:39PM by Venric.
May 15, 2013 07:14AM
Good luck getting the game together. If you are able to record it and post to youtube or some other location, it would be fun to watch!
May 15, 2013 01:39PM
Good DAY! fellow heroes, success is but a fruit not yet plucked from the tree of opportunity, and here we have opportunity who else will dawn their capes and secret identities and ride along with me to save some city from evildoers? who will join me in enjoying a nice refreshing slice of fruity success?
May 16, 2013 12:23AM
Let me check with the other guys. I'll get back with you soon. In the meantime, one of our guys is starting a play-by-post on our forum, The Dark Forum.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 6
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.