Online Game Recruiting

Posted by gradeajay 
Online Game Recruiting
May 25, 2013 03:42PM
Hello all. My name is Jonathan. I've been a fan of this game ever sine my parents accidentally bought me an adventure, thinking it was a comic book. I've run, and played in, a few games over the intervening years, and have recently started up a new one. No set time, no completely set group, it's a sort of organic city approach (Worked well with Shadow Run), set in New York, running at the current cannon of Marvel, requiring Original Characters.

Anyone interested, please post here, or contact me directly (Kazetenshi on Steam (My room mate named the account.))

I will accept any character generated based solely on the honor system, though I will need a copy of your stats. We do use the Ultimate's Power book for generating stats and powers. Setting is good old New York City. You must create a unique character, but you can have ties to other organizations (X-Men, Shield, what have you.)

As for when the game runs... I'll give more contact information to any accepted players. Games take place whenever I, and any number of players, feel like playing.

*Edit* Please note this is a real time game to be played over a chat utility, not a play by post game.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2013 03:42PM by gradeajay.
Re: Online Game Recruiting
October 05, 2013 08:22AM
...what? No takers..?

I'd love to know if you're still accepting players for this game.

8)
Re: Online Game Recruiting
October 06, 2013 05:25PM
Yeah, unfortunately, play-over-chat doesn't work well for alot of us, who work varied hours.
Play-by-post or PBeM works best for most.... sad smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 5
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.