"Crazy Marvel" Roll20 Marvel Battles

Posted by defensor 
"Crazy Marvel" Roll20 Marvel Battles
July 23, 2013 06:12AM
Crazy Marvel

Hey this is Defensor from the old Nexus marvel RPG website.

I am trying to get some people to join my "Crazy Marvel" event/battles using the Roll20 website. They are basically one off events where you have a team of random Marvel Characters and fight to the last team standing. Its not really a campaign but free standing battles that you can play when you want. Check it out if you want:

[app.roll20.net]
Attachments:
open | download - onlinemarveltsr.jpg (698.7 KB)
Re: "Crazy Marvel" Roll20 Marvel Battles
July 24, 2013 01:26PM
July 24, 2013 04:18PM
thanks.. technology has defeated me once again. Hence why im stuck on tabletop rping. Please do let anyone know that is interested. As for youtube video of it...please see above.

N
September 07, 2013 07:01PM
sounds really good.
September 07, 2013 07:03PM
i wish i could play utube video my flash drive keeps crashing,oh well maybe santa will be good to me on X-mas.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 8
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.