Looking for MSH players in Washington, D.C. area.

Posted by Captain Entropy 
Looking for MSH players in Washington, D.C. area.
October 05, 2013 04:24PM
A couple of friends and I are trying to get a campaign going in the D.C. area. I've been playing MSH since the early '90s. The others in our group are relatively new to MSH but have lots of experience with D&D. Any takers? We play about once a month but I'd play more often if I could find additional players.

Cheers and excelsior!
Re: Looking for MSH players in Washington, D.C. area.
October 11, 2013 08:17AM
I might be down with a once a month adventure. I am close enough to DC I would make the trip (and then get pizza at Comet Ping Pong or hit Ben's Chili Bowl).

Let me know when you are getting ready.
October 12, 2013 03:17PM
Awesome. We usually play at my place in Old Town, Alexandria, VA. Would that work for you? If not, we could probably come up with an alternate venue. I'm thinking that our next game would be the first or second weekend in November.

A couple of months ago, we kicked off a campaign in which the FF disappeared and a bunch of heroes who had been alternate FF members in the past but were now too busy (e.g., Spider Man, Wolverine, She-Hulk) were searching for and auditioning new FF stand-ins. Our heroes passed their audition (barely) and were on their way to set up camp in the Baxter Building. One of the four players from that game is no longer playing so you could take his place. We used the Ultimate Powers Book to generate the heroes and they are all close to FF power levels. One is a tank, one is an illusion/emotion projector, and one is a pseudo-vampire. The person who left had a hero with energy manipulation/generation.

We're obviously not wedded to the campaign yet, though, so if that doesn't sound interesting to you, we can start something new and different. Ideas (and other interested players) are welcome.
October 13, 2013 07:29AM
Sounds interesting, I like FF related stuff. Alexandria is a little farther but I can deal with that once a month. PM me .

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 11
Record Number of Heroes Online: 6 on January 11, 2016
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.