LOOKING FOR LOS ANGELES AREA MSH GAME...

Posted by warriorpoet 
LOOKING FOR LOS ANGELES AREA MSH GAME...
February 18, 2014 10:02AM
I'd like to either start up a new or join an existing group of mature, creative, consistent and somewhat dedicated players for a Marvel Super Heroes campaign. I've been gaming since I was in my early teens (around 20 years lol)and am also a huge comic enthusiast and sci-fi/fantasy fan. I would love to be a part of a group of adult mature players that really get into it and put thought into their characters and the actions and moves they make during game play. In essence like we're creating our own epic comic book characters, teams, films and/or tv series with each session... Combat is great and Role Playing is great together. Ideally a GM that is extremely creative and can work off the cuff and on the fly if need be but also does some preparation would be ideal. A GM that acts as the player's senses instead of their adversary... A GM that brings their world to life for the players making it feel fantastical but also realistic...

Anyone have any ideas or want the same thing?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 9
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.