Dark Frontiers-Fantastic alternate history and alien conspiracy

Posted by IronWolf 
Dark Frontiers-Fantastic alternate history and alien conspiracy
January 20, 2016 09:13PM
My phone's being a ************************* at the moment.
Dark Frontiers is a campaign set in an alternate, post Civil War USA.
3 major divergences mare tis timeline:
An alien city-ship crashes into the swap lands of Louisiana.
Using surviving aliens and savaged equipment, the Confederate States of America achieve victory in what becomes known as the Second Revolutionary War.
Due to his losing the war, President Lincoln is not reelected to the presidency.

I 2ill post more about this campaign idea when my phone is more cooperative
Re: Dark Frontiers-Fantastic alternate history and alien conspiracy
January 21, 2016 05:53AM
Re: Dark Frontiers-Fantastic alternate history and alien conspiracy
January 21, 2016 08:58PM
Campaign Background:

It is March 28, 1866
Tensions between the United States and Confederate States are high.

The city of Corvega is the name given to the are in which the ship crashed.
The Corvega are a race of slavers. When their ship crashed thousands of slaves were able to escape and try to assimilate into the cultures around them.
Being fewer in number, the Corvega and their Tengu overseers were powerless to prevent the mas,s exodus.
The Tengu are in a tenuous space. The slaves they brutalized refused to aid them and the masters saw them as unimportant enough to help.
Within the CSA, Tengu are able to find jobs as overseers for many of the Southern plantations. In both the CSA and USA they sell their services as spies, assassins and bounty hunters.
The Corvega, the true power behind the CSA, use many verious means to extend their influence and plot towards world domination.
a few Corvega have turned renegade and try to expose the conspiracy.

it's almost 3:00am here I'll try to continue 5he basic overview tomorrow.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 11
Record Number of Heroes Online: 6 on January 11, 2016
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.