MSH at Garycon 2017

Posted by Leonidas' Ghost 
MSH at Garycon 2017
April 09, 2016 08:09AM
I'm looking to run a game of MSH (Basic Boxed Set) at Gary Con in 2017.

I'm thinking of using story elements from City of Heroes, just prior to the Rikti Invasion.

I'd likely run 3 sessions, each 6 hours over 3 days.

Pre Invasion, Rikti War and Victory at What Cost?
Re: MSH at Garycon 2017
June 13, 2016 07:12PM
I think running MSH in a City of Heroes setting would be great. Has anyone mapped COH power sets to MSH powers? I was at one time looking forward to playing CoH paper and pencil but the game never materialized. Just the quick start rules which I think I've lost somewhere...
June 14, 2016 11:02AM
That would be awesome to have a game of MSH at a convention! I know I would be overjoyed to walk into one and see a game of it going smiling smiley I hope it all works out well for you.

"Most regular superhero books are designed to go on forever; of course, very few of them do, but the point is they are trying to throw mud against the wall and hope it will stick, and most of it slides off." Garth Ennis.
December 01, 2016 05:55AM
So far it looks like there will be 5 games of MSH at Garycon. I'm running Day of the Octopus and someone else is running 4 home brew games. grinning smiley
December 14, 2016 05:55AM
Any shot for GenCon? Looks to be on my list of Cons for this year.
December 25, 2016 05:44PM
I have a neurological disorder that makes it difficult to walk. Crowds are a nightmare for me.

Never made it to Gencon. I never will now...
December 25, 2016 05:45PM
Looks like there are 5 games of MSH scheduled at Garycon.

I'll be running the original module Day of the Octopus.
December 25, 2016 07:59PM
Looks like there are 5 games of MSH scheduled at Garycon.

I'll be running the original module Day of the Octopus.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 6
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.