Does anyone here run a Digital Game?

Posted by Leonidas' Ghost 
Does anyone here run a Digital Game?
April 10, 2016 08:23PM
Does anyone here run a digital game?

If so what platform do you use? What is your source for maps? Looking for new players?
Re: Does anyone here run a Digital Game?
April 10, 2016 11:14PM
Hi Leionidas, i dont run one, but i have a little experience of them.

I use G+ (hangouts) as you can screen share in hangouts if you need to and obsidian portal.com (here is our campaign page for marvel)

slack is very useful as well.

I know you can recruit players in Obsidian portal, and search for games that are 'looking for players' as well. be warned though, OP has changed owners about 12 months ago and they are still struggling with the custom code the original founders of the site wrote everything in - so its glitchy as anything sometimes

i know lots of people recommend roll20 and there are various other sites out there as well.

as for maps, i dont tend to use them very much

hope that helps
April 15, 2016 04:33AM
I frequently run games online. Mostly I like to use maptools when I run my Pathfinder games but roll20 seems to be the trick for when I try to branch out and run games like Mutants and Masterminds. Thing I find about online games are that they can be just as immersive, sometimes even more so, than face to face games. Usually in the online format where people are focused in on the game itself the side chatter goes away for better or worse. My group keep in touch via a skype group and have become some of my closest friends.

If your ever interested look me up via skype @ trenxco our Mutants and Masterminds games are really episodic and easy to jump in or out of as you need.
April 18, 2016 04:17PM
I'm sorely tempted, when is your game time?
April 20, 2016 12:10PM
Probably an X-Men game in about 2 weeks. Most likely on Wednesday afternoons EST.
December 18, 2016 10:58AM
As of this posting I'm currently looking for players for an online game
December 19, 2016 07:14AM
Whats your plot pitch? and of course what tools will you be using? and When?
December 19, 2016 08:52PM
MechanovaKing
As of this posting I'm currently looking for players for an online game

depending on the game i would be interested
December 29, 2016 06:06PM
J Bone

Dark

I'm still trying to fill out my players here.
[app.roll20.net]
January 06, 2017 11:35AM
MechanovaKing
J Bone

Dark

I'm still trying to fill out my players here.
[app.roll20.net]

weird when i clicked the link it gave me a 404 error

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 6
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.