Earth 851

Posted by Malhavok 
Earth 851
April 26, 2017 01:12PM
Earth 851 - following the retirement of the Leapers from Earth 818 and 816 (They both never returned from their 300th leap, though both were successful). Alternate versions of the characters exist on an alternate earth, and have been recruited by the Illuminati as special operatives to investigate and confront both mundane and supernatural menaces.

See Earth 818 also in the Phorum
Attachments:
open | download - Earth 851.pdf (112.7 KB)
Re: Earth 851
August 25, 2017 11:52AM
Okay, we've been playing the agent characters for over a year now. Each has over 30 adventures/missions under their belts. The set up is much like James Bond where the agent is called into the commander's office and assigned a mission. Unlike James Bond, the missions often involve investigating supernatural menaces or beings. Examples are Resurrection Mary and mystic places like the Darien Gap and Dyatlov Pass. Things are progressing well.
September 08, 2017 06:05AM
Do you play remotely? Are you looking for new players?
October 24, 2017 03:38AM
We usually play face to face, but sometimes on Skype. A play by post would be interesting, or in a chat room like the one here - if a time was set up. I could even run something one on one or with a group if people wanted to play. I wonder if classicmarvelforever's chat room or Private Message feature would work? Feel free to PM me.

Oh, and sorry for the late reply. I was finishing up getting a book published on Amazon. Ethereal Tales by Steven Witcpalek. One of the stories is based on a roleplay game we created which takes place old west. We're thinking of publishing that also.
November 15, 2017 08:47AM
By the way, the chat room on here works fine - you just need to click the connect icon above the "B" for Bold. Took me a green reason feat to figure that one out, I should have used Karma.
June 22, 2019 02:43AM
Update - our offline campaigns are now 30 years old lol
June 23, 2019 06:05AM
That's awesome. smiling smiley
August 12, 2019 11:45AM
Thanks NoT

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 12
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.