Earth-00007

Posted by Primal 
Earth-00007
September 25, 2017 01:37PM
The universe I play in is VERY different from the 616. Tony Stark is dead. He died from complications from a battle he had with a former employee turned villain named Mindscape. Before he died left his shares to a character named Michael Omen. Omen copied Stark's mind and turned it into an A.I. The Punisher was drafted into SHIELD after they faked his death. The Punisher killed Doctor Octopus, The Shocker, and Boomerang. The Punisher found Ben Reilly after he was nearly killed by Kaine and trained him with everything he knew. Ben became the Mercenary and later when Frank "died" he had his appearance altered and became the new Punisher. He also embraced being the other, a change brought on by Frank's death. Meanwhile Omen had bought every outstanding share of Stark Industries and completed a hostile takeover of MysTech Industries and Dayton Industries(To get the patent for Promethium). He became the chief weapons manufacturer for SHIELD and ARMOR. I have more to share if anyone is interested.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 6
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.