FairyTail Campaign

Posted by Killj0y 
FairyTail Campaign
November 09, 2017 11:45AM
Hey guys, I am currently building a FaseRip game based on Fairytail anime. I was looking for 3-5 players who are interested in playing on a weekly basis (1-2 times a week). Those of you who do not know of the anime or are interested, this is a world of wizzards, dragons and gods.The lore and chars will be from the anime itself, along with new faces, guilds, and a few other things smiling smiley . If you have any interest but know nothing about the anime feel free to look it up, if you do know of or love the anime and would like a chance at building a wizzard, joining or creating a guild and making your way up the ranks to become a wizzard saint, feel free to let me know smiling smiley.

Far as dates/times go, i currently have a wide open schedule and am willing to run as often as possible long as players are able to make it .
Re: FairyTail Campaign
May 22, 2018 12:09PM
I was wondering how did the fairy tail game go. Do u have stats I'm very interested
June 01, 2018 09:21PM
Fairytail sucks mongo dick
June 02, 2018 07:44PM
Alrighty then....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 5
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.