Storm Watch Campaign

Posted by Dark 
Storm Watch Campaign
January 26, 2018 01:38PM
Storm Watch Campaign:
I am looking to for players to join my great experimental on-line marvel campaign that will use a wiki as the medium through which the game will be run.

Within the wiki will feature a page dedicated to the campaign - which will have links to episode and scenes and turns. So for example: SW E1 S1 T1 will be the page for Storm Watch Campaign Episode 1, Scene 1, Turn 1 - in which the initial turn would be posted. Once that page has been created by the GM (it will also be locked to avoid tampering) - the players can respond in the comments area of the page as part of their reaction, orders, ect for the turn. So for example - the GM posts turn 1 - then the player controlling say Captain America would post his characters response to the turn information. We would continue to resolve the turn in the comments area. Once all the stuff was resolved - the turn 2 page would be created with the newest GM post and so on. Meanwhile the campaign, episode and scene pages would be updated to reflect the events as the turns were processed.

The Storm Watch Campaign is based loosely on the image/wildstorm comic series in which a team of international hero’s sanctioned by the United Nations to help deal with meta-human threats to member nations, natural disasters, alien threats, terrorism and such. Each country is allowed one representative as part of the team (there are support staff members from various countries).

The game will take place in my own New Origins Universe - which is a merged hybrid universe comprised of the marvel, dc, image and a few other comic companies merged into a new combined universe - but the characters themselves have been reset to or almost to the point of origin (so no major back history or previous adventures beyond those part of origin (a few characters have had origin altered to be able to be playable) - do for example Spider-Man is basically just after his uncle Ben was murdered and decided to become a crime fighter - wolverine has just appeared in the wilderness of Canada with no memory of his past and only the name Logan...has no idea where he got his and such. Captain America just going to rescued from Icey tomb after been frozen since World War II and Tony Stark has just build his high tech Ironman suite.

Anyway - if you are interested drop me a message or reply here and we can see about getting you set up and playing.
Re: Storm Watch Campaign
January 27, 2018 11:40AM
Dark
Storm Watch Campaign:
I am looking to for players to join my great experimental on-line marvel campaign that will use a wiki as the medium through which the game will be run.

Within the wiki will feature a page dedicated to the campaign - which will have links to episode and scenes and turns. So for example: SW E1 S1 T1 will be the page for Storm Watch Campaign Episode 1, Scene 1, Turn 1 - in which the initial turn would be posted. Once that page has been created by the GM (it will also be locked to avoid tampering) - the players can respond in the comments area of the page as part of their reaction, orders, ect for the turn. So for example - the GM posts turn 1 - then the player controlling say Captain America would post his characters response to the turn information. We would continue to resolve the turn in the comments area. Once all the stuff was resolved - the turn 2 page would be created with the newest GM post and so on. Meanwhile the campaign, episode and scene pages would be updated to reflect the events as the turns were processed.

The Storm Watch Campaign is based loosely on the image/wildstorm comic series in which a team of international hero’s sanctioned by the United Nations to help deal with meta-human threats to member nations, natural disasters, alien threats, terrorism and such. Each country is allowed one representative as part of the team (there are support staff members from various countries).

The game will take place in my own New Origins Universe - which is a merged hybrid universe comprised of the marvel, dc, image and a few other comic companies merged into a new combined universe - but the characters themselves have been reset to or almost to the point of origin (so no major back history or previous adventures beyond those part of origin (a few characters have had origin altered to be able to be playable) - do for example Spider-Man is basically just after his uncle Ben was murdered and decided to become a crime fighter - wolverine has just appeared in the wilderness of Canada with no memory of his past and only the name Logan...has no idea where he got his and such. Captain America just going to rescued from Icey tomb after been frozen since World War II and Tony Stark has just build his high tech Ironman suite.

Anyway - if you are interested drop me a message or reply here and we can see about getting you set up and playing.

I would be interested in giving your campaign a try. I would like to see this experiment using a wiki as the medium.

One world of adventure is never enough.
January 28, 2018 05:56AM
February 01, 2018 01:22PM
Going to start the campaign tonight or tomorrow morning.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 6
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.