New Material

Posted by The_Fingerling 
New Material
January 08, 2020 08:44AM
Greetings my Excellent people, I have been behind part of a reconstructive process and just creating stand alone pdfs and I know that it has been quite some time since last I have posted but as we bring in the new year I know that we all want to do certain things, and what I would like to do is make up and or re-create some pdfs for all of our viewing pleasure. So with that being said who or what is behind all of this well im glad that asked some may know it and some here may not be familiar but I work as a part of a group of Excellent people that can be found on facebook. If you would like to download new and additional content click here [www.facebook.com] If you would like to be a part of the creative team to help and or create your own Marvel RPG pdfs where some of the most fantastic people are at then click here [www.facebook.com] but if your more of the forum type and feel cosy here at home then things that I create (with the help of Marvel Super Heroes RPG: The Unofficial Canon Project, creative team ). Because they are awesome!

Now with all of that said I will be uploading some pdfs here because I know that my brothers site is under maintenance so at least at the moment there will not be any new uploads in the downloads section of this site but until the proper maintenance has been taken care of so just keep an eye out for updated announcements.

Vote "Yes" for The French Finger. "All the ladies in the house say HHHEEEEYYYY for the French Finger"

"Hail To The King Baby"
Re: New Material
January 08, 2020 08:46AM
[www.mediafire.com]

[www.mediafire.com]

[www.mediafire.com]

[www.mediafire.com]

[www.mediafire.com]

[www.mediafire.com]

Vote "Yes" for The French Finger. "All the ladies in the house say HHHEEEEYYYY for the French Finger"

"Hail To The King Baby"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 22
Record Number of Heroes Online: 6 on January 11, 2016
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.