Starting out

Posted by bornmj 
Starting out
September 21, 2020 02:00PM
Hello marvel roleplaying fans!

I am trying to get back into the Marvel Roleplaying Game that I loved when I was a teenager. I really would like to judge a few games from the original and advanced games as I am an inexperienced judge and it has been a long time! If all goes well, I would like to then start looking at creating and playing some campaigns. If anyone has interest in forming a group and playing together, please reach out through the forum and we can discuss it further. Thanks.
Re: Starting out
September 29, 2020 12:09PM
I may be up for it, depending primarily on expected posting frequency. I've not played in many games but I tinker with the system almost constantly, lol.
October 04, 2020 06:38AM
I think it's great that you tinker with it. What platform would you prefer - a hangout or a posting? Do you know if any others might be interested? Thanks
Game using Roll20
December 06, 2020 03:22PM
I have been working through the Roll20 and Discord platforms and have found a few individuals who are looking to play the classic marvel game. I am trying to find 3 - 4 more players that might be interested. If you are, please reach out.
Re: Game using Roll20
February 23, 2021 11:08AM
Hello bornmj,

Just a quick headsup to mention that you might get a source of players from the MSH Discord.

Here's a link for you.

[discord.gg]

Cheers

Simon
May 04, 2021 12:07PM
I've been thinking of starting a Marvel PbP...been inspired by bug fixes in the JMCC

Have another link for that Discord group?

December 07, 2021 06:50PM
Did anyone have the Discord link again? The link posted is expired. Or, even better, if someone has the name of the server and I can search for it and ask to be added. I've owned this game since the mid 90s and never once had a group to play with. Time will dictate playing but it would be awesome to chat with others who understand/know the game. Thanks in advance for any help.
April 26, 2022 06:14AM
I think a skype campaign would be good. We play a skype D&D campaign on skype regularly, and it works VERY well. I would be interested, though I am only available afternoons and not mornings or evenings.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 18
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.