Patience & Trade Paper???

Posted by G.A.W. 
Re: Patience & Trade Paper???
December 15, 2022 03:49PM
While I have nothing against the monthly issues - especially if one is a collector - I tend to prefer the TPB or hardcover collections. I was always ever in it for the story/reading, so the TPB format was better for me. I'd get a miniseries, then turn it in for store credit once the TPB came out. I'm a big fan of the Marvel Omnibus hardcovers and the Marvel Essentials TPBs. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to drag out a copy of FANTASTIC FOUR #1 to read it - I'd go with the reprint. Another plus for the TPBs is that the art seems to be "cleaned up" compared to the original comic.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 27
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.