Spider-Man or Batman? Who would you rather be?

Posted by airedale 
Spider-Man or Batman? Who would you rather be?
May 05, 2016 07:50PM
Suppose you were offered a choice...you could 'be' either Spider-Man or Batman. By that I mean you would get all of their abilities skills powers (or lack thereof) brains resources etc.

Personally, I would probably go the Spidey route. I would prefer a good suite of superpowers, plus Peter's level of intellect.
Re: Spider-Man or Batman? Who would you rather be?
May 06, 2016 05:11AM
I'd certainly go Spidey just cuz I try to live a positive life and he does a much better job at it, with far less, than Batman. All that emo would be draining.
May 06, 2016 05:58AM
Agreed, Spidey may be poor, but he is happy. Bruce is a nut-job-loner, and we should all just be grateful he is just about this side of the moral line and not the other!
May 06, 2016 08:17AM
I would go Spidey as well just in case I should feel the need to smile or laugh once in awhile. A smile or chuckle might cause Batman's head to implode.

One world of adventure is never enough.
May 08, 2016 02:01PM
Hmmm... they're very similar, when you think about it. They are both orphans who have become superheroes because of family deaths. They are both brilliant; great at science as well as extremely resourceful and able to think on their feet. They are both creators of gadgets that could be considered their signature powers (Batman's utility belt and Spider-man's webbing). The main differences between them are Spider-man has actual super-powers (amazing agility, spider-strength, wall-crawling, spider-sense) whereas Batman just has intensive training, and Batman has enormous financial resources as a billionaire wheras Spider-Man is traditionally poor and always having money problems.

I guess I'd go with Spider-Man, because you can't buy actual super-powers, but you can always make money!
May 09, 2016 10:29AM
Batman. He's rich and has the better toys. He also has a much better split between hero and normal guy.

While Peter Parker is very bright, he's not in Bruce Wayne's class, intellectually speaking. At times, I wonder why the Batsuit doesn't have Iron man like power in it. I guess it's just not Bruce's style.

In terms of superhero respect, Batman has more of it than Spiderman. Superman, perhaps the most significant hero in DC has tons of respect for Batman.

Sure Spiderman would likely win in a battle ( a long campaign is another story ), but this thread is who would you rather be.

"To defend: this is the pact. But when life loses its meaning and is taken for naught... then the pact is to avenge."
May 10, 2016 08:13AM
Depends on the writer. Overall, I'd have to say Batman.

Spider-Man wouldn't know what to do with a chance to better himself.

Dead Sidekick's Multiversal Table: [i540.photobucket.com]

My Canon Character Toybox: [www.classicmarvelforever.com]

The 126 Schools of Unarmed Ass-Whoopin': [www.classicmarvelforever.com]
June 02, 2016 04:00PM
the Batman. A couple billion$ can do a lot.

Popeye the Sailor vs All Three Stooges

Spinach comes out and someone dies.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 66
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.