The Official "Come on and Chat" Thread

Posted by DorkLord 
The Official "Come on and Chat" Thread
January 18, 2010 02:54PM
I figured I'd make a thread that'll hopefully get stickied so we can announce "hey, there's someone in the chat that wants to gab".

Re: The Official "Come on and Chat" Thread
January 18, 2010 02:54PM
I'm in the chat right now if anyone wants to come talk. smiling smiley

January 18, 2010 03:12PM
Redman and I are havin' a pool party! Come on into the chat and join us! The water's nice... but that's just because I peed in it. Er, Redman did I mean. >.>

January 18, 2010 03:19PM
That's it! I'm going to find the pool with the ladies! tongue sticking out smiley
January 18, 2010 03:41PM
Ah well. Maybe next time...

January 19, 2010 07:56AM
Anyone currently on that wants to chat? It's 11:00 PST.

January 19, 2010 08:15AM
Punstarr Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anyone currently on that wants to chat? It's
> 11:00 PST.

Guess not.

January 19, 2010 08:29AM
I'm on but I can't chat. At work bro. Sorry.
January 19, 2010 08:35AM
No worries. grinning smiley

January 19, 2010 06:20PM
Heh, I'm in there now.. tongue sticking out smiley
January 20, 2010 08:11AM
so when is a good time to goto the chat room............there is never anyone there when I go.
January 20, 2010 08:15AM
Good question. I think that someone should set an official 1 off "meet & greet" time, and from there people can arrange times to come on and chat moving forward.
January 22, 2010 11:30AM
I'm thinking a couple of preset times would be good. Sunday evenings, for example, are good for me. Or most mornings 9-11 am CST.
'Course the thing is, what hemisphere are folks in? We still have a pretty good distribution of North Americans and Antipodeans?
January 23, 2010 05:26AM
I wonder if there's a way to display if there's actually anyone in the chat room before entering it.

Dead Sidekick's Multiversal Table: [i540.photobucket.com]

My Canon Character Toybox: [www.classicmarvelforever.com]

The 126 Schools of Unarmed Ass-Whoopin': [www.classicmarvelforever.com]
January 23, 2010 03:55PM
I'm in the chat room right now if anyone is interested.
January 23, 2010 11:10PM
Sorry I missed you, Howlet.

January 23, 2010 11:11PM
I'm North American... PST.

Sunday evenings are usually good for me as well.

January 24, 2010 05:28AM
I'm also Pacific Time Zone.
February 09, 2010 08:43AM
I do not know how to chat.

How do you chat?

Is IMing a chat?

Where do you chat?

I do own a cat.

But I'd like to chat.
February 09, 2010 09:00AM
At the top of the page is a link that says chat. It's a chat room.

March 13, 2010 05:31PM
I am in the chat room right now.
March 14, 2010 12:01PM
currently in chat grinning smiley
March 16, 2010 03:24PM
people should come on to chat like right now.
March 31, 2010 08:10PM
I is in chat if anyone wants to Join me...

"See what we learned today Mr. Scruffy? Solve a man's problems with violence help him for a day. TEACH a man to solve his problems with violence, help him for a life time!" - Belkar Bitterleaf to Mr. Scruffy the cat

"Just because you post a lot doesn't mean you know what the hell you're talking about" - Me

"I say a lot of things sometimes that don't come out right, And I act like I don't know why I guess a reaction is all I was looking for. You looked through me, you really knew me like no one has EVER looked before. Baby on your own you take a cautious step, Do you wanna give it up?" Shine - Mr. Big

"Nothing's forgotten. Nothing's ever Forgotten" Robin of Locksley

Snake Eyes is Batman if Batman used an Uzi and Trench Knives when he wanted to be LESS dangerous. - Brotherless One
April 02, 2010 05:06PM
I is back in chat if anyone wants to say Hi, and Happy Easter/Passover everyone grinning smiley

"See what we learned today Mr. Scruffy? Solve a man's problems with violence help him for a day. TEACH a man to solve his problems with violence, help him for a life time!" - Belkar Bitterleaf to Mr. Scruffy the cat

"Just because you post a lot doesn't mean you know what the hell you're talking about" - Me

"I say a lot of things sometimes that don't come out right, And I act like I don't know why I guess a reaction is all I was looking for. You looked through me, you really knew me like no one has EVER looked before. Baby on your own you take a cautious step, Do you wanna give it up?" Shine - Mr. Big

Snake Eyes is Batman if Batman used an Uzi and Trench Knives when he wanted to be LESS dangerous. - Brotherless One
April 04, 2010 11:02AM
yep back in the chat... come visit if you wish grinning smiley

April 04, 2010 07:23PM
I is in chat again...

April 04, 2010 08:40PM
Apparently nobody wants to chat with you tongue sticking out smiley
April 04, 2010 09:39PM
Elitist Bastards tongue sticking out smiley

April 07, 2010 04:35PM
Yeah I'm in the chat again..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 33
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.