MU9 Gamer's Handbook 2016 Updates

Posted by Thrudjelmer 
MU9 Gamer's Handbook 2016 Updates
April 16, 2017 12:41PM
Okay, who's got this... and where can I find it?

Someone's been doing some nice work and not sharing (that I've been able to find).

A high post count is indicative of little more than one having the time to post frequently.
It does not mean a person is more knowledgeable on any given topic than anyone else.
Re: MU9 Gamer's Handbook 2016 Updates
April 16, 2017 03:40PM
Hey I've seen similar work around here as well. I'm going to take a guess, even though I could be wrong.

This guy, maybe?

One world of adventure is never enough.
April 16, 2017 05:15PM
Alas, no I can't claim responsibility. I did create a GHotMU template (that I'll share here at the bottom).

If I remember correctly, these started floating around the Classic Marvel RPG Facebook group about a year and a half ago, with David Gallagher (comic writer and MSH RPG fan) and others generating them up. They also came up with this alternative cover:

Attachments:
open | download - GHotMU Templates.doc (534.5 KB)
April 16, 2017 05:25PM
Nice. Any idea if the complete collection is floating around somewhere it can be downloaded?

A high post count is indicative of little more than one having the time to post frequently.
It does not mean a person is more knowledgeable on any given topic than anyone else.
April 17, 2017 12:25AM
I don't think anything was ever finished or assembled... just talk and some ideas being thrown around. sad smiley
April 20, 2017 11:24AM
Would a re-vamped version of the 80's game sell today?

"To defend: this is the pact. But when life loses its meaning and is taken for naught... then the pact is to avenge."
April 20, 2017 12:25PM
I wouldn't doubt it, but it would need Marvel's approval to actually sell it...
and probably Wizards of the Coast as well since they own TSR's old stuff.

April 24, 2017 01:16PM
April 24, 2017 01:45PM
That is fairly awesome of you, sir. smileys with beer

April 24, 2017 02:32PM
Thanks for that.
May 25, 2017 10:15AM
Nice, thanks
June 09, 2017 02:40PM
Taarna
Would a re-vamped version of the 80's game sell today?

I think it would, by both old players and attract new younger ones
July 13, 2017 07:52PM
Whoever is responsible for this, I would really like to talk to you. We got a big project on the go and this fits right in with what we are doing. Please contact me fiascoisabuh@yahoo.com.
July 14, 2017 01:18PM
I believe that's David Gallagher, comic book writer. I'll see about inviting him on Facebook.
March 02, 2023 04:40AM
Anyone still have this handbook?
March 02, 2023 10:41AM
Kaijudo
Anyone still have this handbook?

You can find it in this google drive.

[drive.google.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 24
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.