Battle of Brains, no plot armor

Posted by Direwolf2k 
Battle of Brains, no plot armor
January 10, 2021 06:55AM
Earthborn persons only, no alliances or outside help/ teams. Who would win, and why?
Post your own if I missed somebody.
The main brainiacs I can think of are:

Doctor Doom. This is my pick for the win. He's strong-willed, great with technology, good with magic, and the best at combining the two. He's one of the best on the list for long-range planning.

Tony Stark.

Lex Luthor.

Mr. Fantastic.

Lena Luthor.
Re: Battle of Brains, no plot armor
January 10, 2021 05:01PM
Direwolf2k
Earthborn persons only, no alliances or outside help/ teams. Who would win, and why?
Post your own if I missed somebody.
The main brainiacs I can think of are:

Doctor Doom. This is my pick for the win. He's strong-willed, great with technology, good with magic, and the best at combining the two. He's one of the best on the list for long-range planning.

Tony Stark.

Lex Luthor.

Mr. Fantastic.

Lena Luthor.

I'm going to cheat since you didn't explicitly forbid my choices:

Dracula

Thulsa Doom

They both have the knowledge of centuries, in Thulsa's case, millenniums, on their side.

One world of adventure is never enough.
January 12, 2021 10:18AM
All solid choices. What about:

Kang

Apocalypse.

Centuries to draw from, as in the previous post, plus lots of nifty tech.
April 25, 2021 02:05PM
Adam Warlock. Earth born, but also the Living Tribunal.
April 28, 2021 10:40AM
I'd like to see the High Evolutionary take on the others mentioned above. Poor guy doesn't get much attention lately. Valeria Richards might prevail too.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 30
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.