Darkstalkers

Posted by mXz 
mXz
Darkstalkers
February 21, 2021 05:13AM
I've searched the forum, the archives, and the Internet at large, and have yet to encounter a Darkstalkers adaptation. (Naturally, on the wider search, I tried terms such "FASERIP" and "MSH".) If anyone here knows of such write-ups, please let me know. Alternatively, if there are adaptations done for other game systems from which I might convert, that would be the next best thing. I've even thought about trying to extract data from the games themselves, such as movement speed, punch damage, etc., but that's a bit out of my league.
Re: Darkstalkers
March 08, 2021 08:35PM
The search feature here can be somewhat problematic, I can't remember if anyone's posted such conversions or not. However keep in mind that there's that link at the top of the page called 'archived forum' that links to the original site's database that proved too problematic to convert to the new site after its original creator Aunt_Petunia gave it to Skycutter. So even if you can't find such material in the active forums you might find some in the archived forums.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.schlockmercenary.com] - The Gospel of Uncle Ben

[www.furaffinity.net] - Website of Marvel Comics Artist Rusty Haller. R.I.P

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

Be Courteous: Remember to quote who you're replying to so everyone knows who and what you were responding to.
mXz
March 12, 2021 03:23AM
Indeed I had searched the archived forum, specifying "all dates" as the criteria, with no results. Searching the modern forum revealed only peripheral mentions of the franchise.
April 02, 2021 04:05PM
If there is anything you'll probably have to suffer skimming through page by page and hope you can find something. Unfortunately Darkstalkers is a franchise that didn't get the really big break-out deal here.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.schlockmercenary.com] - The Gospel of Uncle Ben

[www.furaffinity.net] - Website of Marvel Comics Artist Rusty Haller. R.I.P

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

Be Courteous: Remember to quote who you're replying to so everyone knows who and what you were responding to.
April 15, 2021 01:53PM
Closest i seen you might extrapolate from

https://marvelvscapcom.fandom.com/wiki/Anita
----------------------------------------------
Most other forums talk about conversion but none posted stats, closest person talking about it was from this site

[www.therpgsite.com]

They may have followed thru with it, they posted in 2018
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other sites are mostly 10+ years old, so you can do a search but if they are active still is a hit and miss

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 26
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.