Hello fellow marvelites!

Posted by Do0Fu5 
Hello fellow marvelites!
February 25, 2021 03:17AM
Hello there!

Ive been using this resource for many years, and for reasons unbeknownst to me, its taken me this long to make an account!

I belong to a dnd group that plays marvel very occasionally, (though its my favourite, cant have it all my own way!
sad smiley )
The last time we played, the Dm, ran his own version of the death of dracula, and upon him getting staked, he needed someone to help him be able to chase the attacker, and as my character was the only flesh and blood character, i volunteered, and he proceeded to give chase and fetched the attacker, and proceeded to recount how many ways he would soon to be wish he'd never been born....(hehehe, yes, we're obviously playing villainsgrinning smiley ) but yes, of course im majorly looking forward to playing again, as my character will be a fledgeling vampire...but he has said he doesnt like the marvel rules for vampires....so that has left me with not the foggiest idea of what my new character will look like...ive asked him if we can do it countless times, so much so that i dont want to ask for fear of being an annoyance lol, but yes, i desperately want to play in as many marvel games as humanly possible...though im stretching it as it stands it has to be said, but if you dont ask...you dont getsmiling smiley so...hi!
Re: Hello fellow marvelites!
March 03, 2021 06:32AM
haha, im guessing by the drastic lack of replies, that this is not the correct place to ask such a question, thus i ask could someone possibly post the location where i could make a similar inquiry? or where to post my character even, i am stupidly fangirlish about her really, pathetic really, sorry-not sorry- grinning smiley
March 04, 2021 03:47AM
The Unofficial MSH Google site is a great resource and guidelines for Marvel Vampires can be found in the MA-Accessories folder, while Anita Blake Vampire rules are in MHAC-Accessories: - [drive.google.com]

(Sure, Unofficial; but pretty so is most of the stuff here and pretty damn good stuff there within ...)

But why exactly doesn't your GM like Marvel Vampire rules .... they seem pretty traditional Horror content to me ...?

Welcome ... comments around here are kinda weird in that activity is relatively slow and sometimes rather focused on longtime talkative members. I still dig it tho ...

... Sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel is a muzzle flash.
March 06, 2021 04:54AM
yeh cheers dude, i never would have found that resource without it being pointed out lol, i've no idea why he doesnt like it, if he told me then perhaps i would have had an inkling on what was wrong, or what he would change...but no such luck lol

i know how it can get with places, forming cliques, even when its not even a conscious decision, had that on quite alot of places, neverwinter nights servers to name one of a few...ahh well, i appreciate the helping hand nonetheless! hopefully ill get enmeshed eventually, if i get involved in a heated debate, ill stay up all hours hah, well im sure ill strike something up at some point, rule clarification if nothing else tongue sticking out smiley
April 14, 2021 07:59PM
As it is, we lurk a lot. Many of the members here are on Facebook and many are doing these netbooks Like Anita Blake. So many have been busy. Also many of us play in the Facebook groups Play By Post.

As for the rules, might be a stigma from when Dr Strange did a ban on bio-consumption vampires. That really didn't sit well with many.
April 21, 2021 04:40AM
ahh well it may not matter now, upon being asked if he wanted to run again...hes saying about starting with new characters now...for the 4th time in a row...:| if he does ill bloody scream lol, keep yer fingers crossed for me:'(
April 21, 2021 11:22AM
Sure thing!!
It happens at times and we adapt! LOL
April 28, 2021 01:02AM
YES! i went round all the players, and got their vote, so it was a majority who wanted to play the same game, (hes restarted at least 3 times before lol) and got him to stick with the one he was doing, unfortunately he really doesnt get on with roll20, so we're gunna have to wait till we can play round a table again before he'll do it, but when it is deemed safe, ill get me fangs out! grinning smiley haha, im really unreasonably happy about this lmao, i have no lifegrinning smiley
April 28, 2021 05:57AM
Plans for the future are good. As to having a life, we all struggled in the last year, as we were cut off from gaming, but alas freedom coming. We adapted, for the most part, but to gather with buds again, face to face, drink Mt Dew and eating Doritos (or whatever the tradition is).
Hard part may be trying to ween yourself off the internet and social media.
April 28, 2021 09:49AM
haha, god bless roll20 is all i can say!!
April 28, 2021 11:59AM
where ever you can get your fix!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 21
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.