Post (The character) question.

Posted by Howlet 
Post (The character) question.
March 22, 2021 02:36PM
I want to use Post as an NPC/villain in some of my games, and I was wondering if anyone can explain to me how his Environmental link power looks?

I have not had a chance to read any comics featuring him, and I was just wondering if anyone could further elaborate how this power works.

The way it's worded on this site it sounds like he spreads the techno-organic effect on his body through the ground under his feet, and thuse can animate the ground like some kind of kraken sticking it's arms out of the water?

Or have I dramatically misinterpreted the power?
Re: Post (The character) question.
March 23, 2021 09:19AM
Howlet
I want to use Post as an NPC/villain in some of my games, and I was wondering if anyone can explain to me how his Environmental link power looks?

I have not had a chance to read any comics featuring him, and I was just wondering if anyone could further elaborate how this power works.

The way it's worded on this site it sounds like he spreads the techno-organic effect on his body through the ground under his feet, and thus can animate the ground like some kind of kraken sticking it's arms out of the water?

Or have I dramatically misinterpreted the power?

More detailed information can be found here: Kevin Tremain

Seems like a simple ability/power boost of +1CS to +3CS and suffering damage from any attack targeted at the area would form the basis for this power. Perhaps even offering Matter Control over the immediate environment that Post links too. I don't believe it is any more complicated than that.

I don't believe the Techno-Organic virus is related to his Environmental powers in any way.

One world of adventure is never enough.
Re: Post (The character) question.
March 23, 2021 12:06PM
I'm not talking about the game mechanics of the power itself. I'm talking about the visual effect if any.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 40
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.