Kamandi Fans?

Posted by MajorSteel 
Kamandi Fans?
May 01, 2021 11:35AM
So, what do we have for those fans?

Well, gotta read the website and discover the gem!

Re: Kamandi Fans?
May 07, 2021 10:59AM
Always loved Kamandi, hated I couldn't get the complete run as a kid. I wonder if a TP of it has come out.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.schlockmercenary.com] - The Gospel of Uncle Ben

[www.furaffinity.net] - Website of Marvel Comics Artist Rusty Haller. R.I.P

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

Be Courteous: Remember to quote who you're replying to so everyone knows who and what you were responding to.
May 08, 2021 01:30PM
There's a few to be found on Amazon.com. Here's a search link:

[www.amazon.com]

(copy and paste for security purposes)
May 12, 2021 07:23PM
lots of fun. love Kamandi.

Although, isn't it strange that all the girls long hair always seem to cover their boobs? just draw them with a top on.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 20
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.