Chloé Zhao needing a clue

Posted by barna10 
Chloé Zhao needing a clue
March 19, 2022 12:42PM
Chloé Zhao and her interpretation on The Eternals poor reception and performance at the box office

I 100% disagree with her assessment. In fact, I think you have to be willfully trying to be ignorant if you think the Eternals performed poorly for any reason other than it was just a bad movie.

I hated the story, thought it had poor casting, thought it had poor cinematography, poor story decisions, and just all around sucked.

The Deviants were poorly portrayed, Icarus turning evil was odd, the Eternals lack of the power cosmic, etc = just bad.

Plus, jamming the Black Knight in is just weird.

Thoughts?

Re: Chloé Zhao needing a clue
March 24, 2022 06:02PM
barna10
Chloé Zhao and her interpretation on The Eternals poor reception and performance at the box office

I 100% disagree with her assessment. In fact, I think you have to be willfully trying to be ignorant if you think the Eternals performed poorly for any reason other than it was just a bad movie.

I hated the story, thought it had poor casting, thought it had poor cinematography, poor story decisions, and just all around sucked.

The Deviants were poorly portrayed, Icarus turning evil was odd, the Eternals lack of the power cosmic, etc = just bad.

Plus, jamming the Black Knight in is just weird.

Thoughts?

That is what I said 2 months before the film released. No context for the Deviants and unbelievably odd to stick the Black Knight into the film. The trailers for the film had nothing to offer, no images of the Celestials no mention of the Deviants until the film actually dropped.

One world of adventure is never enough.
March 31, 2022 02:09PM
I yet to watch it, it not really on my list to do, it be more of "when I am bored and nothing else to do"
April 01, 2022 03:29PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 26
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.