Front Page Header

Posted by Username 
Front Page Header
May 07, 2022 01:06PM
Hi, the front page header is appearing oversized and preventing access to the navigation tabs. I'm using Microsoft Edge (Chromium version). I don't have any other browsers on this computer, so I couldn't check on other browsers. I thought abotu putting this in the website forum, but it doesn't have much activity and thought it might be missed.
Re: Front Page Header
May 07, 2022 01:35PM
I noticed the same issue today. I use Firefox 100.0 (64 bit) for my primary browser. This problem happened once or twice before in the last 10 days, but corrected itself (or someone fixed it). The last time it happened, the font size of the header wasn't quite as large. I'm guessing this is some form of web attack designed to deny access/use of the site by parties unknown.

As a work-around, simply use the site's normal URL, then delete the usual /cms ending and type in /phorum and you'll not only get here, but can access any of the drop-downs as normal.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 41
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.