Disney's Gargoyles

Posted by BenRiely 
Disney's Gargoyles
November 20, 2019 07:23PM
Since I got Disney+, Gargoyles is a series I want to create stats for. Here is a starting progress for Goliath. Let me know what you think:

Goliath

F) Rm30
A) Ex20
S) Am50
E) Am50
R) Gd10
I) Ex20
P) In40

Health: 150
Resources: Pr
Popularity: 0

Height: 6'10”
Weight: 400 lbs.

Known Powers:
Gargoyle Physiology: Goliath is a gargoyle, whose very body grants him the following:
-Body Armor: Pr protection vs. Physical and Energy
-Winged Gliding: Gd, using the air currents, Goliath appears to glide
-Claws: Ex Edge, Goliath is capable of the following power stunts:
--Wall-Crawling: Ex
-Tail: In Blunt
-Stone Hibernation: When the sun sets, gargoyles are able to live free; however, when the sun rises, Goliath turns into a stone statue. When Goliath become a stone statue, the following happens:
--Regeneration: Un, any damage suffered before the stone hibernation heals
--Recovery: Un, when suffering from Poison or Disease, Goliath is able to recover within one day of slumber

Equipment:
None

Limitations:
Daytime: During daytime, Goliath remains a stone statue. Should he be damaged during his stone form, he receives that damage, unable to recover from it.
-Immobile: When in stone hibernation, Goliath cannot move or act until the sun sets

Talents: Leadership, Martial Arts A, B, E, Aerial Combat

Contacts: Manhattan Clan, Detective Eliza Maza
Re: Disney's Gargoyles
November 21, 2019 12:21PM
Ben, great write-up on Goliath! smoking smiley

The Cutter

November 22, 2019 01:37PM
Thanks for the added picture!

"Hey, it's Waffle Time! It's Waffle Time! Won't you have some waffles of mine!"
December 12, 2019 09:36AM
Nice! This was a great show.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 32
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.