Titans

Posted by StrykerSigma 
Titans
June 17, 2008 11:09AM
I wanted a new charecter that i thought was original, and as i was looking on the profies section i came to the olympians. So that got me thinking about the titans. What if in the modern world of marvel somone somehow got imbued with the titanic energy (made up, just some random event like being a mutent). Now this leads to one question, what would a titans stats be? what powers would he or she have? Any help would be good, TY!!
Re: Titans
June 17, 2008 01:46PM
On Page 8 of the Ragnarok and Roll Resource Book, there are stats for two Titans: Coeus and Crius. These Titans are on the powerful end of their race and enhanced a bit at the time.

On Page 18 of the Ragnarok and Roll Adventure Book, at the bottom left of the page, are stats for two Titans that are tormenting Zues.

These references give a pretty good idea how a build for their race would look.

They are mentioned a couple more times in that adventure, but those are the two most important references.

The Last Duskblade
Q-Class of Earth-009

"We are not so alone in our uniqueness, I am coming to understand. Perhaps though every drop is individual, we all become the rain?"

--Ariadne Oikonomedes

"...whether or not a character is too powerful or not is entirely relative to the power level the capmpaign was designed to accommodate."

--Powersurge

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 13
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.