Where's Heman in all this?

Posted by SoldierX 
Where's Heman in all this?
July 30, 2008 04:04PM
I used to watch Heman as a little kid and wish i could remember more. What was he all about? How strong was he and what does it mean when he pulls out his sword and yells "I have the power!" He always reminded me of Conan but with a Battle Cat and wierd friends.
Re: Where's Heman in all this?
July 30, 2008 07:16PM
The Skycutter has done a write-up on He-Man that can be found here:

[www.mediafire.com]

The Last Duskblade
Q-Class of Earth-009

"We are not so alone in our uniqueness, I am coming to understand. Perhaps though every drop is individual, we all become the rain?"

--Ariadne Oikonomedes

"...whether or not a character is too powerful or not is entirely relative to the power level the capmpaign was designed to accommodate."

--Powersurge

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 6
Record Number of Heroes Online: 6 on January 11, 2016
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.