Doomsday

Posted by WarriorSoul 
Doomsday
August 06, 2008 02:09AM
Awhile back when Doomsday was fist posted on site I remember a thread that got his ability to evolve put onto his list of powers. i was just reading through some character stats and just thought this might want to be revisited again. Though I will have to dig into my comic collection to find the exact issue, in a later battle Superman shows up with all this gear to fight Doomsday and one of the toys he brings is a sonic gun. During the battle Doomsday evolves and becomes resistant to the effects of the gone.
This evolution happened during the fight without him being knocked out or killed by it. Not sure if there is any other examples of this in other titles but I just thought I'd toss that out there. I will have to look and find the exact issue number and title it happnes in. I do remeber it ends with Superman and some guy I am unfamiliar with ( even though he looked alot like Firestorm) timetraveling Doomsday to the end of the universe and leaving him there.
Re: Doomsday
August 06, 2008 06:11AM
the time traveller was waverider from the armageddon stories.
Re: Doomsday
August 25, 2008 09:08AM
Doomsday's Wikipedia page is fairly thorough.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 10
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.