Animal stats

Posted by BenRiely 
Animal stats
June 14, 2018 03:58PM
Okay, so I have been looking through the site trying to find stats for typical animals. I thought there was a write-up on the various species, but I am having trouble finding anything. Mostly looking for stats on dogs. Can anyone help point me to the resources? Thanks!

"Hey, it's Waffle Time! It's Waffle Time! Won't you have some waffles of mine!"
Re: Animal stats
June 15, 2018 10:48AM
My take on them

[classicmarvelforever.com]

"To defend: this is the pact. But when life loses its meaning and is taken for naught... then the pact is to avenge."
June 15, 2018 04:35PM
Thanks, I search animals on the thread and got nothing. Very helpful!
July 16, 2018 02:37PM
Typical animal stats are listed in the Judge's Book of the Advanced Set. They're either just before or just after the villain profiles.
July 17, 2018 04:16PM
Awesome, thanks!

"Hey, it's Waffle Time! It's Waffle Time! Won't you have some waffles of mine!"
November 24, 2018 06:54PM
So, I was looking in the Judge's book for animal stats and I can't tell what their damage is supposed to be.

Or elaborate on the difference of damage between a bat and a swarm of bats.

I ask because a player is looking into "Animate Drawings" and wants to be able to animate animals from that ability.

Anyone able to shed some light on this?

Thanks
November 25, 2018 07:42AM
Damage would be equal to Strength or Fighting, depending on the attack.
The swarm stats are for a group of 10. It's for large groups where it's too cumbersome to keep track of every single bat (or insect, bird, etc.) You treat it as a single attacker or target. It's an optional rule, but it does make combat easier.
January 25, 2019 06:35PM
Re: swarms. shoals of biting fish, crawling carpets of stinging insects etc. if they are able to be treated as equivalent to a cloud of gas they should be a more imposing threat due to being an area effect and not a single melee attack.

I think just a little bit of extra detail on animals is good, because it brings them to life (pun intended) and it's always fun to learn how bizarre, powerful and intricate life is. smiling smiley
June 04, 2019 02:44PM
You could download the Basic Revised Campaign Book, where in the back it has stats for Alligator, Bear, Dinosaur, Dog, Horse, Lion, Shark, and Wolf.

#JubileeIsTheBest

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 15
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.