Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Original Movie Stats

Posted by BenRiely 
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Original Movie Stats
March 30, 2019 09:53AM
As today is the 29th anniversary of the release of the first Ninja Turtles movie, I made some stats to commemorate the occasion. Please be brutally honest so that I can make changes.

[tmnta.angelfire.com]

"Hey, it's Waffle Time! It's Waffle Time! Won't you have some waffles of mine!"
Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Original Movie Stats
April 10, 2019 04:34PM
I'll be brutally honest: my wife hates this movie. And the boys adore it.

Looks good to me, though you typo'd Raph's Health: that 50 should be 100.
April 11, 2019 10:50AM
Whoops! Good to know! I will fix that! Thanks for the head's up!
April 14, 2019 02:08PM
I think the weapons damage should be excellent for the staff, and nun-chucks. Just good for the Sai, but there are two of them. The katana, maybe if its really a special blade kill bill type of blade, remarkable.

Its been a while since I saw the movie, and admittedly these guys were not close to my favorites, but I tend to remember them specializing on a lot of hits ( The arcade game took many hits ), rather than one big one to end it. If the weapons were remarkable damage per hit, they would seldom need more than 2, and rarely 3 to beat Joe average thug. Just saying.

"To defend: this is the pact. But when life loses its meaning and is taken for naught... then the pact is to avenge."
April 15, 2019 11:31AM
Thanks, I will fix that too!

"Hey, it's Waffle Time! It's Waffle Time! Won't you have some waffles of mine!"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 12
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.