The Three Movie Spider-Men

Posted by Jubilee4 
The Three Movie Spider-Men
August 04, 2019 01:10PM
I wanted to play a game using the Andrew Garfield Spider-Man, Tom Holland Spider-Man, and Tobey Macguire Spider-Man, but there were no write-ups as far as I could tell. So, I decided to write-up all of them, starting with Tobey.

Spider-Man (Tobey Macguire)

F - Rm (30)
A - In (40)
S - Rm (30)
E - In (40)
R - Ex (20)
I - Ex (20)
P - Gd (10)

Health: 140

Resources: Good (10)

Popularity: 30

Powers
Wall-Crawling: Amazing
Spider-Sense: Excellent (In the movies he barely senses anything less than a car, he doesn't even know when Harry's gonna hit him in the last movie)
Web-Shooting: Amazing, Incredible material strength, hardens to Monstrous next round. With this, he can make:
Web Missiles: Excellent blunt damage at 3 areas.

Talents: Chemistry, Photography, Genetics

Contacts: Daily Bugle, Spider-Army (Briefly joined them in the comics)
Re: The Three Movie Spider-Men
August 04, 2019 01:20PM
On to the next one! These weren't ever movies I liked, so I only remember the first one, sorry if I don't include anything that is in the second one.

Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield)

F - Rm (30)
A - In (40)
S - In (40)
E - In (40)
R - Ex (20)
I - Ex (20)
P - Gd (10)

Health: 150

Popularity: 25

Powers
Spider-Sense: Remarkable

Equipment
Web-Shooters: Incredible material strength, hardens to Monstrous next round. With this, he can make:

Talents: Chemistry, Photography, Genetics

Contacts: Daily Bugle, Spider-Army (Briefly joined them in the comics)
August 04, 2019 01:27PM
Last one! Tom Holland!

Spider-Man (Tom Holland)

F - In (40)
A - In (40)
S - Rm (30)
E - In (40)
R - Ex (20)
I - Ex (20)
P - Ty (6)

Health: 150

Popularity: -5 (Mysterio screwed up his Popularity rank)

Powers
Spider-Sense: Incredible

Equipment
Web-Shooters: Incredible material strength, hardens to Monstrous next round. With this, he can make:
Glider: With one of his suits, he can glide up to 4 areas if jumping off a high point.
Iron Spider Arms: With his Iron Spider suit, he has four arms able to deal Good (10) damage, made with Excellent (20) material.

Talents: Chemistry, Genetics

Contacts: Spider-Army (Briefly joined them in the comics), Avengers

#JubileeIsTheBest
August 06, 2019 06:29AM
Oh shoot, I forgot to add that both Andrew and Tom get a Student talent, whoops. Also Tom gets Engineering and Electronics.

#JubileeIsTheBest
August 07, 2019 05:02AM
What about Holland's Spidey being the "next Tony Stark"? He's supposed to be a genius, so maybe Rm Reason? This could go either way so I'm asking.
August 07, 2019 06:05AM
I think that's more of academics, which I don't know that would be, I just sorta add the talents in replacement. In my opinion, reason is more figuring what to do in a certain situation, and I don't know how much Tom's Spidey has that ability.

#JubileeIsTheBest
September 16, 2019 10:57AM
Pel Morba
What about Holland's Spidey being the "next Tony Stark"? He's supposed to be a genius, so maybe Rm Reason? This could go either way so I'm asking.

I think it reaching, really. But the movies have done stupider things.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 7
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.