Fist of Khonshu - The Moon Knight Sourcebook

Posted by hawkeye 
Fist of Khonshu - The Moon Knight Sourcebook
September 07, 2019 06:08PM
'Tis night time and Moon Knight is on the prowl searching for those who would prey upon the helpless. The UCP is proud to release Fist of Khonshu - The Moon Knight Sourcebook by Keith A Kilburn and yours truly! We hope you enjoy!

Head over to the MSH RPG Unofficial Canon Project FB group to get it!

MHAC22
Re: Fist of Khonshu - The Moon Knight Sourcebook
September 16, 2019 08:44AM
Get it while supplies last!!!
LOL

This is a great book and a must have for Moonknight fans!!
September 17, 2019 08:31AM
All the work is awesome, impressive, and much appreciated.

I don't have Facebook; by chance, will this (and other items) be posted here or available in the download section?
September 17, 2019 11:44AM
GL Logan 2814
All the work is awesome, impressive, and much appreciated.

I don't have Facebook; by chance, will this (and other items) be posted here or available in the download section?

When skycutter is able to, we'd be happy to have him upload all the Unofficial Canon Project files here. I'll touch base with him and see how he's doing.
September 17, 2019 12:29PM
Thanks for replying and checking into it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 7
Record Number of Heroes Online: 6 on January 11, 2016
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.