Ricochet question

Posted by the_hammer 
Ricochet question
August 31, 2022 08:34AM
I was going through Ben's page trying to find stats on the Johnny Gallo "Ricochet" of the Slingers/Loners/Avengers Academy only to find that the link didn't work and all of the archived pages for the Slingers' materials on the Wayback Machine were in the light orange color of unfindable.

I've been able to find stats for the other three (Dusk, Prodigy, and Hornet) but nothing for Ricochet yet, does anyone know of anywhere else there are stats for him by off chance?

Reinhardt: Ahh, you kids today with your techno music! You should enjoy the classics, like Hasselhoff!
Lúcio: I can’t even take you seriously right now.
Re: Ricochet question
September 01, 2022 10:22AM
Yep! Issue 56 of The New Marvel-Phile (the Spider-tech issue) has Ricochet's stats.

[drive.google.com]
Re: Ricochet question
September 06, 2022 03:07AM
Thank you, Hawkeye. I skipped that groove, sorry.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 50
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.