Copycat (Vanessa Geraldine Carlysle)

Posted by Chronomancer 
Copycat (Vanessa Geraldine Carlysle)
December 31, 2008 06:06PM
I've been looking for Stats on Copycat and wondered if anyone's either written her up or knows where to find her stats. Thanks alot grinning smiley

"See what we learned today Mr. Scruffy? Solve a man's problems with violence help him for a day. TEACH a man to solve his problems with violence, help him for a life time!" - Belkar Bitterleaf to Mr. Scruffy the cat

"Just because you post a lot doesn't mean you know what the hell you're talking about" - Me

"I say a lot of things sometimes that don't come out right, And I act like I don't know why I guess a reaction is all I was looking for. You looked through me, you really knew me like no one has EVER looked before. Baby on your own you take a cautious step, Do you wanna give it up?" Shine - Mr. Big

"Nothing's forgotten. Nothing's ever Forgotten" Robin of Locksley

Snake Eyes is Batman if Batman used an Uzi and Trench Knives when he wanted to be LESS dangerous. - Brotherless One
Re: Copycat (Vanessa Geraldine Carlysle)
January 01, 2009 12:09PM
Live and direct, from Ben Reilly's site:

[www.angelfire.com]
January 02, 2009 05:55PM
Thanks grinning smiley

"See what we learned today Mr. Scruffy? Solve a man's problems with violence help him for a day. TEACH a man to solve his problems with violence, help him for a life time!" - Belkar Bitterleaf to Mr. Scruffy the cat

"Just because you post a lot doesn't mean you know what the hell you're talking about" - Me

"I say a lot of things sometimes that don't come out right, And I act like I don't know why I guess a reaction is all I was looking for. You looked through me, you really knew me like no one has EVER looked before. Baby on your own you take a cautious step, Do you wanna give it up?" Shine - Mr. Big

Snake Eyes is Batman if Batman used an Uzi and Trench Knives when he wanted to be LESS dangerous. - Brotherless One
January 10, 2009 04:00PM
so for Copycat's version of shape shift Vs. Mystiques version, would that constitute as say a double cost power if we were going by Character Points?

January 10, 2009 04:18PM
Well she does incorporate the copied person's powers, not a standard feature of a shape-shifter (unless you're the Impossible Man). So she's effectively got or power-stunted Duplication, both Power and Mental to a degree.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.schlockmercenary.com] - The Gospel of Uncle Ben

[www.furaffinity.net] - Website of Marvel Comics Artist Rusty Haller. R.I.P

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

Be Courteous: Remember to quote who you're replying to so everyone knows who and what you were responding to.
January 11, 2009 06:07PM
yeah, that's kinda how I thought.

the other thing is say a character had T.I Gd, Iron will, Ex and Regeneration (U.P.B.version) Gd and then they take say Rm damage. as I see it, T.I would reduce the damage to Ex, then Iron will would halve the damage to Gd, and the Regeneration would heal the rest in a matter of minutes... That sound right? Game mechanics wise this should/would allow a person to survive say a sniper round?

January 11, 2009 06:25PM
Actually T.I. of Gd would reduce the damage from Rm-30 to Pr-4..Then the Iron Will would 1/2 that if you immediately convert it to Fe-2. Then your Regen could take care of that. According to the UPB T.I. reduces damage by collum shifts. *Sits back and waits for the T.I. war to begin again*

Formerly YourHumbleServant

2 things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the universe ~Albert Einstein

People who advocate foolish or dangerous ideas should not be forcibly silenced, but only as a testament to the greatness of the principle of liberty, NOT because the ideas they advocate have any merit whatsoever. ~Thomas Jefferson

Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience ~ Mark Twain

Lady Gaga makes Miley Cyrus look like John Lennon ~ Chris Titus

Government that is big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have..History shows that as government grows..liberty decreases. ~ Thomas Jefferson
January 11, 2009 06:32PM
thanks i forgot about that bit... My wife will be happy to hear it.
here's her character's power stats.

Photographic Reflexes: Fantastic 56
Shape-Shifting: Unearthly 97
Duplication: Remarkable 30
True Invulnerability: Good 12
Iron Will: Excellent 20
Regeneration: Good 13

Her character works in Holly wood as a stunt person in movies, and had a side business running a body double (distraction) service for movie stars and politicians who want to get away from the paparazzi for a while....

March 05, 2009 02:35PM
Just out of curiousity. What are her FASERIP? Or are the already done somewhere else?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 29
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.