The Dark Tower (2017) HD Trailer

Posted by The_Skycutter 
The Dark Tower (2017) HD Trailer
May 03, 2017 04:35AM
The Dark Tower

Is an upcoming 2017 American science fantasy film directed and co-written by Nikolaj Arcel, based on the series of novels of the same name by Stephen King, starring Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey. The film has been stated to be not a typical adaptation, but more of a new take on the series. Additionally, Stephen King has tweeted a photo of the Horn of Eld with the caption "Last Time Around", which is related to a scene from the end of the final book and Arcel said that fans will know the movie is a sequel to the book series. The film is set to be released on August 4, 2017 in 3D and 2D by Columbia Pictures.

Jake Chambers (Tom Taylor) is an 11-year-old adventure seeker who discovers clues about another dimension called Mid-World. Upon following the mystery, he is spirited away to Mid-World where he encounters a Gunslinger, Roland Deschain (Idris Elba), who is on a quest to reach the "Dark Tower" that resides in End-World and reach the nexus point between time and space that he hopes will save all existence from extinction. But with various monsters and a vicious sorcerer named Walter Padick (Matthew McConaughey) hot on their trail, the unlikely duo find that their quest may be difficult to complete.
[www.imdb.com]
[en.wikipedia.org]

The Cutter

Re: The Dark Tower (2017) HD Trailer
May 04, 2017 01:39AM
Oh, I'm glad to see the trailer for this, I hope a film can do the series of books justice. I hope it turns out well, I also hope the Necroscope 4-D film will be a multi-sequel blockbuster when it finally releases. Only two movies I been expecting for a while now.

One world of adventure is never enough.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 11
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.