A Helping Hand

Posted by The Last Duskblade 
A Helping Hand
January 30, 2009 10:32PM
Community,

The Skycutter and I are now intending to revamp the entire profiles section of the site, including redesigning the profile format from the ground up. For those interested, we'll be accepting submission for all character profiles, and will mark each character write-up with the names of those who contributed. To clarify how this process with work, I'll use Spider-Man as an example:

The Skycutter has a Spider-Man (Earth-616) write-up, as does Nightmask, and myself. The Skycutter and I'll will review the three write-up thoroughly, taking into account the differences and sources used. We will then craft a new write-up that will be an amalgamation of those all parties submitted. At the bottom of the Spider-Man write-up, all three of our names would be listed as contributers.

We are looking not only for current stats, but for write-ups covering various changes in characters and fluctuations in power.

Since this is a huge process, I encourage anyone with the interest or time to lend us a helping hand.

Please send all submissions to: thelastduskblade@yahoo.com

Thank you in advance.

The Last Duskblade
Q-Class of Earth-009

"We are not so alone in our uniqueness, I am coming to understand. Perhaps though every drop is individual, we all become the rain?"

--Ariadne Oikonomedes

"...whether or not a character is too powerful or not is entirely relative to the power level the capmpaign was designed to accommodate."

--Powersurge

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2009 02:46AM by The Last Duskblade.
Re: A Helping Hand
January 30, 2009 11:18PM
Im in!
January 31, 2009 02:21AM
I'm obviously in, just point me to where to send the docs of the canon write-ups I've done so far for consideration and helping out with things.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.schlockmercenary.com] - The Gospel of Uncle Ben

[www.furaffinity.net] - Website of Marvel Comics Artist Rusty Haller. R.I.P

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

Be Courteous: Remember to quote who you're replying to so everyone knows who and what you were responding to.
January 31, 2009 02:44AM
Send all submissions to thelastduskblade@yahoo.com cool smiley

The Last Duskblade
Q-Class of Earth-009

"We are not so alone in our uniqueness, I am coming to understand. Perhaps though every drop is individual, we all become the rain?"

--Ariadne Oikonomedes

"...whether or not a character is too powerful or not is entirely relative to the power level the capmpaign was designed to accommodate."

--Powersurge
January 31, 2009 09:16AM
Cool. I'll see if i can help out by trying to track down more recent history and activity info on various folks, as well as possibly digging up some more obscure characters.
January 31, 2009 09:47AM
The Webs set has stats for various incarnation in it.
January 31, 2009 02:04PM
Redman II Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Cool. I'll see if i can help out by trying to
> track down more recent history and activity info
> on various folks, as well as possibly digging up
> some more obscure characters.

If you want obscure characters Im all over that.
January 31, 2009 02:53PM
I have a lot of obscure Marvel heroes and villains on my website, done by John Feaster.

February 02, 2009 04:33AM
I can definately help out with a lot of current write ups as i've been reading a lot of comics in say the last 5 years
February 02, 2009 05:58AM
Excellent (20)! cool smiley

The Last Duskblade
Q-Class of Earth-009

--Ariadne Oikonomedes

--Powersurge
CWR
May 09, 2009 05:41PM
What is the status here on this?
May 09, 2009 07:38PM
About the same, unfortunately. You can e-mail me any contribution and I'll include them. cool smiley

The Last Duskblade
Q-Class of Earth-009

--Ariadne Oikonomedes

--Powersurge

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 28
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.