The Chatroom

Posted by spidey1138 
The Chatroom
September 02, 2010 03:36PM
To Whom it May Concern,

I notice that there is rarely anyone in the chatroom. I think that you should remove the, "This is not working quite yet" and replace it with, "Functioning but still has some minor bugs". I also recommend putting a link to the chatroom on the main page. I suspect that I was coming to this site for a long time before I noticed that a chatroom even existed.

I've been running a Marvel Campaign every Sunday at 2pm since 1984. This site is probably my fav site of any kind on the whole internet. Please keep up the great work.

Signed,
Your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man
smiling smiley

"A man that carries a cat by the tail, learns something that he will learn no other way."
- Mark Twain
Re: The Chatroom
February 15, 2011 01:35PM
I think Spidey is onto something when it comes to marketing. No use scaring people away if the thing works a little bit!

> I'm the third or fourth best at what I do, but what I do isn't very interesting.
--- Small-town newspaper reporter (and comics fan) Mark Newman

> Thank you, SkyCutter, Dusky and Auntie P. for giving us a cool place to hang out: www.classicmarvel.com and www.classicmarvelforever.com.
April 14, 2011 02:43PM
There is now a lovely Sue Storm on the front page inviting users to chat. Eventually I think we should change out the chat system to something more awesome, but like everything else, that will take some real time...

Kevin M. Frey
Owner / Technical Consultant
TransEffect LLC

TransEffect LLC
April 15, 2011 04:34AM
Very cool!!!

smiling smiley

"A man that carries a cat by the tail, learns something that he will learn no other way."
- Mark Twain

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 15
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.