MX3 Reaping the Whirlwind

Posted by bouncelot 
MX3 Reaping the Whirlwind
January 21, 2011 10:10AM
I notice that this is one of the downloads that doesn't have maps included, and I happen to have a copy which does have the maps. Would you all be interested in an updated pdf including the maps? If so, how do I go about it? I've only ever used my scanner to capture single images in the past, but not to scan multiple pages into a single document, nor to capture text.
Re: MX3 Reaping the Whirlwind
April 14, 2011 02:46PM
How many pages would it require? If you could scan just whatever's missing, I may be able to incorporate it into the current PDF. If the whole thing is not too many pages, you could scan the pages individually and save them as separate PDFs if possible, then I can merge them. I'm not sure how in-demand these maps are, but anything we can do to complete a collection is good!

Kevin M. Frey
Owner / Technical Consultant
TransEffect LLC

TransEffect LLC
Re: MX3 Reaping the Whirlwind
August 13, 2011 02:32AM
It would amount to 8 pages. Will scan them later today.

Have just also noticed that the scan contains the inside front cover twice, once in the right place, and once in place of the inside back cover.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 23
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.