Message Boards

Posted by The_Skycutter 
Message Boards
April 21, 2008 04:18PM
Aunt_Petunia, I'm happy to hear that you have a copy of the old message boards! If you could send it to me by way of [www.megaupload.com] that would be great!?! I want to get it loaded to the site for the members of our community.

If everything goes well with Aunt_P sending a copy of the old message boards it will be updated to the site making our community whole once again! I would personally like to thank all of the members of this forum for being patience during the transition. smoking smiley

The Cutter

Re: Message Boards
April 22, 2008 02:03PM
Aunt_Petunia has sent a copy of the old message! If everything goes right it will be uploaded to the site!?! I would like to thank Aunt_P personally for sending the old forum database... smoking smiley

The Cutter

April 22, 2008 02:40PM
Thanks to Aunt P, Skycutter and Kevin for all their efforts in keeping this site going smiling smiley
April 22, 2008 03:13PM
Thanks, as always, for the recognition.

I just want to let everyone know that there might be a delay in getting the old database archive up. It is a very large file, and so I may have to edit it manually and create the database tables that way. Anyone who knows what I'm talking about will know it's a tedious process for a large database. The web host's database management system can only import files as large as 50 megabytes, and this file is more than three times that size. Please be patient, though - I'm confident we will get it all going!

I'm really glad to be a part of this effort to rebuild and maintain a community, but I have to say, everyone really owes it all to The_Skycutter for putting his money where his mouth is, and spending the time and effort (and yes, actual money) to effectively manage this site, and participate directly in its resurrection. Of course, thanks goes to Aunt_Petunia as well, since he started it in the first place.

And, of course, thanks to all of you for your patience and your faith in this community! Without you guys, we have nothing.

A Forum Without Users, Is a Forum Without Hope.

Kevin M. Frey
Owner / Technical Consultant
TransEffect LLC

TransEffect LLC
April 22, 2008 05:37PM
Thanks, all! smiling smiley

Niniri

April 25, 2008 03:46AM
To all that made this site possible --" Thank you all"
~Mj

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 11
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.