Weird

Posted by MajorSteel 
Weird
April 07, 2012 11:13AM
The entire forum said i haven't read a single post! Something up?
Re: Weird
April 09, 2012 12:37PM
Gypsy Curse?

It's fascinating to think that all around us there's an invisible world we can't even see. I'm speaking, of course, of the World of the Invisible Scary Skeletons.
Jack Handy
April 09, 2012 01:28PM
Not sure what it was, but no post read when i know i read allot. smiling smiley
Security check fine
virus check clear
April 09, 2012 02:02PM
Sometimes there are odd glitches with the site, where previously read posts will be shown as unread. Usually when that happens it's a few threads and maybe a few dozen posts, depending on the threads in question. I've not yet had it tell me everything was unread though.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 47
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.